Great updates to our ATPL Human Factors course this week – check out the details below to see what changes we’ve made!
- Updated some IT links on great course videos.
- Created brand new questions to support our Sample Exam updates.
- Ever wondered what “the creeps’ are? Course fully updated to explain.
- Removed survival and first aid questions from the Sample Exams (these are getting remodelled for our PPL and CPL Human Factors courses).
- Updates to Physiology and the Effects of Flight Module to support new questions in the Sample Exams.
- Minor editorial updates throughout the course
As always all our online aviation courses are – evergreen – which means they are living documents and are continuously updated. This gives you confidence that you are always studying the very best content we have to offer and in-line with NZCAA syllabus requirements.
Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.